1) If you want to raid at anytime with the guild you must have read this page.
2) We will stick with the sign up for raids method. YOU MUST HAVE SIGNED UP 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF PROPOSED RAID.
3) As long as a balanced team can be created from the sign ups this will guarantee you a spot. ( 2 tanks, 3 healers, 2/3 ranged 2/3 melee )
4) If it’s not balanced and someone on can fullfil the missing role they will be brought in. ( who ever is left out will be first called on as a replacement ). The raid leader ( xander at the time of this press ) Will select the team. It will be the RL responsibility to politely ( get that xander ) to inform those who will be benched of this and the reasoning.
5) If you are benched for 1 week I expect the RL to make you first choice the folllowing week.
6) The RL and the nominated assistant will give out constructive criticism, If that means naming someone so be it ( this is expected to be constructive ). So for an example :
- “Dave, you didn’t move on magmaws steam, why? ”
- “Couldn’t see it.”
Ok, why dont you try having an arial view so that the spell effects don’t get in the way.
7) The RL and the assistant should be the only ones talking during the fight and giving out instructions prior. If you do have a suggestion please whisper one of them and ask if you may suggest an idea over vent.
Loot. I like the fact that we have evolved to not using Master Looter. What I suggest is this:
i) If you need for MS ( role performing in raid ) roll need.
ii) If you would like for OS roll greed.
iii) If you can’t use/want, pass it. The raid leader will then ask if there where any greed roles, if not he will roll a DE.
iv) At the end of the raid any crystals will be rolled for by all. ( If 5 crystals – top 5 rolls win – meaning 1 crystal each ).
9)Tentative sign ups will not guarantee you a spot, but will be used as a back up. If an ammendment is made, i.e. you are now avaliable please mail the RL as soon as you know.
YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO HAVE ALL READY LEARNT TATICS FOR BOSSES, then 30 minutes isn’t wasted on explaining tatics.
I know some of this seems harsh, but unfortunately I believe it is now needed.
Good Luck with the raiding.